This week's Facts Rodeo begins with:
1. The real possibility that the Euro could collapse gave US stocks their worst Thanksgiving week since 1942, with declines around 4.8%. Feeling helpless in the global economy?
2. Apparently not everybody is. Black Friday retail spending reportedly hit a record at $52 billion.
3. More than 14 million mortgages are "underwater" in America, meaning the mortgage debt exceeds the value of the property mortgaged.
4. About 10 million gas leases have been signed by landowners across the country.
5. Republican voters favored Gingrich over Romney 49% to 39% in a head-to-head contest, according to a Quinnipiac poll.
6. The New Hampshire primary is January 10th, and the famous, influential, and hard-right Manchester Union Leader endorsed Gingrich over Romney, a resident of New Hampshire. Iowa caucus is January 3rd.
7. Eagles season effectively came to an end, with the 7th loss, proving again that bad defense makes for a losing team.