Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 22nd Earth Day: Please Consider Buying Green Electricity

I am speaking at Slippery Rock University as part of its Earth Day events.  The University has put together an excellent full day program examining gas drilling and the Marcellus Shale.  I am honored to start the day off with the keynote.

My personal hope for Earth Day is for everyone to be good stewards of our air, land, and water. Using energy wisely and efficiently is vital to protecting our environment, health, and economy.

I also recommend buying green power products for your home or business.  I am buying a 100% wind power product for my home in Hershey.  The Pennsylvania Office of Consumer Advocate has an excellent electricity shopping guide on its websites that has all the green and traditional power products.

No comments:

Post a Comment